Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology
Key features of neonatal & pediatric critical care program State-of-the-art 10 bedded advanced neonatology setup, well equipped with conventional as well as high frequency oscillatory ventilation (HFO
- Special respiratory care of premature babies with noninvasive ventilation(i.e.bubbleCPAP)
- Well equipped designated PICU (4bedded-pediatric ICU)&5beddedpediatric surgical ICU
- Special care for infection control with 0.3 micron HEPA filters in ICU
- Facilities for Multipara invasive monitoring, peritoneal dialysis, bedside
- Ultrasonography, total parenteral nutrition, photo therapy
- Multi-disciplinary intervention program with facilities like in-house pediatric surgery,
- O. bronchoscope, radiology
- State-of-the-art care for critical subset of disease. i.e. HMD, PPHN, prematurity
- Perinatal high-risk pregnancy consultation
First of its kind III tertiary care NICU in Private setup .
State of are equipments including …
- High end Neonatal Ventilators
- Bubble CPAP machines
- Multapara monitors
- Servo Caontrol baby warmers.
Dedicated staff for providing gentle & tender care even for tiniest of premise.
24 X 7
- X-Ray [Bedside]
- 2-D-Echo [Bedside]
Routing Consulting & diagnostic facilities on OPD basic. Counseling regarding various childhood problems including Nutrition, Immunization, Development etc. Facilities for routine & newer vaccination.Growth& Development/High risk Neonatal follow-up clinic for evaluation of NICU graduates with emphasis on their global development, earliest detection & treatment of problems related to vision, tone & hearing.