Our surgical team is performing all routine and complicated surgeries related to female genital tract. Minimally invasive surgical procedures include
- Uterine surgeries – myomectomy, rudimentary horn excision, adenomyomectomy, total laparoscopic
hysterectomy, laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- Tubal surgeries -adhesiolysis, tubal surgeries for ectopic gestation, salpingectomy.
- Ovarian surgeries – follicular puncture, ovarian biopsy, cystectomy, adhesiolysis, ovariotomy.
- Hysteroscopic procedures – septum resection, myomectomy, polypectomy, tubal cannulation.
- Adolescent Gynecology Clinic: Menstrual problems, non-specific lower abdominal pain, anatomical and developmental abnormalities, genetic abnormalities, etc. are dealt with.
- Menopausal Clinic: Each patient undergoes a thorough mental and physical evaluation and assessment. If indicated, hormonal treatment to meet the patient’s individual requirements is arranged.
- Infertility Clinic : The couple is evaluated for various male and female factors. Male factor evaluation is done in conjunction with urologists. Facilities for controlled ovarian stimulation with intrauterine insemination are currently available. Patients requiring further assisted reproductive techniques are referred to reputed IVF centers in the region.
- Well Women Clinic: Special health care package is available for women in the perimenopausal age group. They are screened for cervical and breast malignancies by Pap smear testing and mammogram. Transvaginal ultrasound is done for endometrium and ovarian screening. Dexa scan is done for women at risk for osteoporosis.
- Family Welfare Clinic: Postpartum clinic provides advice on contraception. We have facilities for insertion of intrauterine devices and laparoscopic sterilisation. If indicated, Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP) services are also available.
- Cancer Screening Clinic: Patients with abnormal pap smears are further screened by colposcopy and early lesions are treated by cryocauterisation or Loop Electrode Excision Procedure (LEEP).
- Obstetric Services: Ours is a tertiary care center, well equipped for handling all types of high risk pregnancies and emergencies related to pregnancy and labor. We have the back up of a well equipped NICU with all advance life support systems. Besides the routine obstetric care for uncomplicated pregnancies, specialized care is provided in high risk cases.
This includes: Management of fetal abnormalities with close cooperation of departments of pediatric cardiology, pediatric surgery and neonatology. This includes fetuses with intrauterine growth restriction, those with salvageable structural anomalies such as congenital diaphragmatic hernia, PUJ obstruction, posterior urethral valve, congenital cardiac defects, duodenal artesian, etc.
- Evaluation and Management of recurrent miscarriages.
- Screening and management of preterm labor and PPROM
- Management of critically ill obstetric patients – HELLP syndrome, APH, eclampsia, obstetric shock.
- Management of pregnancies complicated with maternal disorders like hypertension, diabetes,
cardiac diseases, collagen vascular disorders, hematologic disorders, etc.
- Management of pregnancies associated with gynecologic conditions such as fibroids, ovarian tumors, prolapsed uterus etc.
Labor Room – 24 Hour Service
Services are available in the labor room with obstetricians and a team of well-trained staff round the clock. lntrapartum monitoring with electronic devices is routinely provided. Al! Our gynecologists are well experienced in operative deliveries. Delivery is attended by the qualified gynecologist on duty.
Antenatal Services for High Risk Pregnancies
Our antenatal clinic helps manage complicated pregnancies for women with hypertension, diabetes, multiple pregnancy and heart disease complicating pregnancy, intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR), pregnancy with renal and hepatic failure etc. Intensive fetal monitoring facilities including cardiotocogram (CTG), obstetric Ultrasonography, high resolution fetal echocardiography and colour Doppler velocimetry provide essential diagnostic information for treatment of complicated cases.
Nephrology (Hemodialysis) Department
Ozone hospital has tied up with Vivo Kidney care unit a chain of world leaders kidney care.With Fresenius dialysis machines,a world famous Gambro RO water purification… At Vivo, we don’t just believe in dialyzing our patients, but our mission is to make you experience the change to “Feel Better, Live Longer” with our quality health care dialysis treatment. Our patients are encouraged to “GO FOR 3” treatments a week in order to feel better and improve their quality of life. Vivo Kidney Care aims to bring along with it the best kidney care practices and solutions from USA to India by setting up free-standing dialysis centers across the country. With state of the art equipment and US clinical procedures and protocols followed by our staff, all kidney patients can now access world class facilities at our dialysis centers.
Our vision is to provide premium quality kidney care disease management care through our network centers across the country at an affordable cost. Through high quality service, integrity, teamwork and compassionate care, we aim to earn the respect and loyalty of each dialysis patient getting treated by us.